One of the biggest reasons for scooter knee pain is the incorrect use of your scooter, which can lead to self-injury. Therefore, ensuring proper utilization of your knee scooter can help in preventing knee pain. Here are useful tips to consider:
- Adjust the height of the knee scooter so that your knee is at a 90-degree angle.
- Ensure that your knee is at the center of the scooter’s pad.
- Use your good foot to propel yourself forward and off the ground.
- Use your brakes to slow down or stop the scooter
- Take frequent breaks to rest your knee.
Following these guidelines will help prevent or alleviate scooter knee pain, speeding up your recovery.